How the $100 club works
A donor commits to donating $100 per annum to FMSLSC for three years, being a total of $300 over three years.
The club will thank the donor by displaying their name as a member of the $100 Club on the new honour board prominently located in the main entry to the clubhouse at Leighton Beach.
The $100 Club is flexible with names and can include variations of individuals, pairs of names or multiple names. Name examples are:
A single name RONALD ARMSTRONG
A couple JULIE AND RONALD ARMSTRONG
A family style 1 JULIE, CLARE, TYGHE, FRANCIS and RONALD ARMSTRONG
A family style 2 The ARMSTRONG FAMILY
A couple of friends RORY LOBB AND JOSH KENNEDY
NOTE: the size of the nameplate is fixed so the more letters you have the smaller the font of each name
- No business names.
- Nameplates are not produced until the first payment is received.
- Nameplates will fill across left to right starting at the top line down.
- Names will be added to the honour board on a monthly basis.
- The name on the receipt will be considered to be the donor controlling the ongoing display name.
- Donations to FMSLSC are tax deductible for eligible persons.
- The club reserves the right to not accept donations at its complete discretion
- The club reserves the right to remove nameplates at its complete discretion.