Youth Kayaking Trip to Penguin Island with RiverGods
February 7 2021 at 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$115.00
- RiverGods kayaking trip to Penguin Island on 7th February –
- Depart Leighton Beach 8.00am (sharp), Return to Leighton Beach 4.00pm. All transportation is via minibuses.
- Kayak hire, transport and lunch included.
- If you wish to go snorkelling, please bring your own snorkel gear – a limited quantity will be available for those without
- Dress for the weather conditions on the day, including hat, sunscreen, towel and day pack, and bring footwear that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Adventure commences at Shoalwater at 9am and finishes at 3pm.
- There will be a kayak paddle to Seal Island to see the Sea Lions, then onto Penguin Island for lunch, penguin feeding, swimming and a nature walk.
Registration and payment required by 21st January 5.00pm
Full event details will be provided by David Moody
This event is only available to those Youth that have already expressed an interest with David Moody